Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 202 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)