Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01215 AUD / DZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,257 (432,631 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)