Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,729 (6,628,697 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)