Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 AUD / UGX
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,170 (27,580,507 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)