Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06372 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,842 (Mex$ 75,989) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (43 minutes ago)