Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07157 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,664 (Mex$ 79,136) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)