Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,449 ($4,323) in Mayagueez.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)