Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02043 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,572 (₨321,760) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (37 minutes ago)