Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12542 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,490 (Bs 67,692) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)