Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13422 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,986 (Bs 134,006) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)