Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04181 AUD / NIO
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,402 (129,185 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)