Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,695 (﷼ 70,362,336) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)