Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04528 AUD / NIO
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,017 (199,165 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)