Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04487 AUD / NIO
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,603 (191,717 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)