Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12879 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,755 (52,452 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)