Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05122 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,168 (61,855₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)