Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04980 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,705 (54,316₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)