Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04818 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,782 (57,734₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (43 minutes ago)