Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04826 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,786 (140,609₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)