Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 868 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40079 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,646 (R$ 9,098) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)