Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40030 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,057 (R$ 10,135) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)