Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 947 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41298 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,188 (R$ 17,406) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)