Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35584 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,527 (R$ 9,913) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)