Cost of living comparison between Maribor, Slovenia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,654 (€6,081) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)