Cost of living comparison between Marburg, Germany and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,016 (€8,444) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)