Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.593 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,397 (€4,015) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)