Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,585 (€3,708) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (44 minutes ago)