Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,564 (€8,141) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (25 minutes ago)