Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.459 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,532 (€8,592) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)