Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.559 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,331 (€4,060) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)