Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,789 (€3,601) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)