Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.487 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,401 (€3,631) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)