Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,423 (Bs 250,429,444) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)