Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13449 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,465 (Bs 144,731) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)