Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12650 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,481 (Bs 74,949) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,700 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)