Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12672 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,531 (Bs 67,321) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)