Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,180 (226,458 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)