Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.339 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,643 (13,175 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)