Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,245 (COL$13,682,199) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (30 minutes ago)