Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,918 (COL$6,701,906) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)