Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.481 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,076 (€4,102) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)