Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00102 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,561 (10,319,432 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (36 minutes ago)