Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,621 (5,772,909 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)