Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,892 (11,099,262 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)