Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,039 (5,452,190 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)