Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 810 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42205 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,695 (R$ 22,970) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)