Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35887 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 134 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,088 (R$ 11,392) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)