Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.507 AUD / BHD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,582 (Dinar 3,017) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (40 minutes ago)