Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.330 AUD / BHD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 173 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (37 minutes ago)