Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.563 AUD / BHD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 167 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)