Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,041 (Rp 89,962,678) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)