Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.566 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 4% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,494 (€4,784) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)