Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,391 (€5,220) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,700 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)