Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08262 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,170 (E£ 123,098) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)