Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07288 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,809 (E£ 65,985) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)