Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07304 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,563 (E£ 76,154) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (28 minutes ago)