Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07523 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,135 (E£ 134,721) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)