Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01216 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,772 (Shilling310,208) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)