Cost of living comparison between Malindi, Kenya and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01323 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,694 (Shilling657,204) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)