Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,300 (Shilling636,647) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)