Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08417 AUD / MVR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,327 (122,694 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)