Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08872 AUD / MVR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,663 (120,187 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)