Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04433 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,833 ($U86,474) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (38 minutes ago)