Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34845 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,929 (11,275TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (31 minutes ago)