Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,908 (Rp 58,203,014) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $23 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 920 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)