Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18845 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,066 (32,186 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)