Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07032 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,026 (71,477 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)