Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 155 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,706 (€2,996) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)