Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)