Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 AUD / BYN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,540 (3,875 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)