Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 690 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,859 (3,435,599 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)