Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00218 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,036 (6,442,133 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)