Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 865 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00243 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,321 (3,426,063 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)