Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 792 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,184 (3,619,473 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (43 minutes ago)