Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,971 (Rp 30,330,286) in Makassar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)