Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 864 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.535 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,622 (€4,314) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)