Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 730 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,157 (€4,751) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)