Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 AUD / BYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,825 (104,760,047 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)