Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 AUD / BYN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,107 (6,326 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)