Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03741 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,757 (207,368 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)