Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 873 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.262 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,732 ($2,959) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)