Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.294 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,940 ($6,135) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)