Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.341 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,174 ($6,096) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)