Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,237 ($6,156) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)