Cost of living comparison between Maceió, Brazil and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40859 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,721 (R$ 18,896) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)