Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 961 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40537 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,737 (R$ 9,218) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)