Cost of living comparison between Macao and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16859 AUD / MOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,089 (83,567 Pataca) in Macao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)