Cost of living in Macao compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16543 AUD / MOP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,342 (80,647 Pataca) in Macao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)