Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.438 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,034 (€9,065) in Maastricht.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)