Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.542 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 151 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)