Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04928 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,320 (47,083₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)