Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05067 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,711 (53,503₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)