Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05150 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,375 (84,958₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)