Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 899 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04721 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,944 (41,167₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,601 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)