Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04821 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 74% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,977 (41,009₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 1 hour ago)