Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 978 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07494 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,344 (E£ 31,280) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)